Efficient material handling expert. Exporting to more than 50 countries alerady..It is our honour to cooperate with you…
Suction hoist (also known as the lifting tracheal vacuum spreader, also known as the elephant nose vacuum suction hoist) is mainly used to carry cartons, bags, barrels, metal plates, glass, stone, rubber, and machinery and equipment Various types of workpieces such as electrical appliances, household appliances.
compact and lightweight, single-person operation, non-destructive handling of workpieces, imported oil-free vacuum pumps; ergonomic design, sound and light alarm system, energy storage device, suction cups and combinations of adjustable and safe Features such as high performance, rapid upgrade, long service life, etc. No need for additional cranes or lifting equipment.
Packaging industry, food industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, household appliances industry, machinery and equipment industry, wood industry, chemical industry, plastic products, glass and doors and windows production and processing, sandwich panel processing and curtain wall installation, composite panels, insulation panels, gypsum Plate, steel plate, aluminum plate, copper plate, stone.suitable for all kinds of workpieces with relatively flat and dense surfaces and relatively regular shapes.
The vacuum suction cup is connected to the vacuum equipment (such as vacuum pump/blower, etc.) through the air duct, and then comes into contact with the workpiece to be lifted (such as carton, paper bag, glass, steel plate, etc.), and the vacuum equipment is activated to suck, so that negative air pressure is generated in the suction cup, thereby After the workpiece to be lifted is firmly sucked, start to transport the workpiece to be lifted; when the workpiece to be lifted is transported to the destination, the vacuum suction cup is changed from negative air pressure to zero air pressure or slightly positive air pressure through the hand slide valve, and the vacuum suction cup is separated The workpiece is to be lifted, thus completing the task of lifting and transporting the workpiece.
1.The quality of the workpiece to be transported: determine the size and quantity of the suction cup
2. The shape and surface condition of the workpiece to be transported: select the type of suction cup
3. Working environment (temperature) of the workpiece to be transported: select the material of the suction cup
4. The surface height of the workpiece to be transported: determine the buffer distance
5. Basic connection method of suction cup: suction cup, suction cup seat (injection), spring
1. Vacuum suction cup: regularly clean the dust of the suction cup and check whether the suction cup is damaged; if it is not cleaned or checked, it will cause the suction to be loose and fall off, causing a safety accident;
2. Filter: Regularly clean the dust of the filter element to check whether it is blocked or damaged; if it is not cleaned or inspected, it will cause damage to the filter element or damage to the vacuum pump;
3. Screws and nuts: Regularly check whether the nuts and bolts at the hook and connection are loose; if they are loose, tighten them to avoid potential safety hazards;
4. Vulnerable parts: vacuum suction cups, sealing rings, vacuum pump carbon chips, etc.;
The technical parameters of the vacuum suction cup hoisting machine 1. Power of the whole machine: 4.3KW 380V 50HZ three-phase alternating current 2. Larger load: 150kg 3. Raise the net length of the trachea: the natural overhang length is 2500-4000mm, excluding the height of the suction cup and the connector. 4. Lifting displacement: the larger 1700-2500mm, that is, the larger compression stroke of the lifting air pipe. 5. Lifting speed: 0-1m/s, and can freely adjust or set dynamic balance within its range. 6. Control method: the lifting/lowering/absorption/release of materials is manually controlled by the same valve stem 7. Suction and release time: the absorption time is less than 0.2 seconds, and the release time is less than 0.5 seconds
1. Vacuum blower: dry-type oil-free air cooling, with the characteristics of high speed and large flow, and provides high vacuum to compensate for leakage.
2. Vacuum filter: filter impurities and particles entering the vacuum system to protect the vacuum system.
3. Vacuum suction cup: used to absorb the surface of the box (bag), and choose different suction cups according to different surfaces.
4. Control handle: the lifting/lowering/suction/release of materials is manually controlled by the same valve stem
5. Rotary joint: The bearing design allows the lifting air pipe to rotate 360o from the top, and the built-in check valve can automatically lock the vacuum when the vacuum blower is powered off, extending the pressure holding time and ensuring the safety of the system.
6. Lifting trachea: shrinks or stretches with the increase or decrease of the internal vacuum pressure to achieve vertical displacement.
7. Muffler speaker: When there is a noise requirement in the operating area, it is used to reduce the noise of the vacuum blower by about 10 decibels.
In our practice, we found that the following issues need to be paid attention to in our work:
1. When the packaging boxes are stacked on the third layer of the pallet, the release is difficult due to the height of the operator. Now it is solved by adding a quick release valve.
2. In actual use, the flexibility of the cantilever crane or light rail determines the labor-saving and convenient vacuum suction cup crane.
3. The material and wrapping method of the packaging box (bag) determine the selection and layout of the vacuum suction cup. (Pay attention to the unconventional packing method of cartons)
4. Sugar compaction is often encountered when transporting sugar bags in the food industry, and the selection of vacuum suction cups is more important
5. The proficiency of on-site operators determines work efficiency and equipment stability.
6. The selection of the vacuum blower has a lot to do with the weight of the material and the amount of surface leakage. It is not that the larger the flow, the better.
Ergonomic lifting and handling in manual processes.
Vacuum Lifter & Crane System
We will contact you within 1 working day.